We offer you the beard balm recipe!
Our CBD Beard Balm allows you, gentlemen, to moisturize and tame your beard. Ladies, this may be a good opportunity to make an original gift for a man in your life.
- Glass beaker
- Metal spoon or chopstick (metal or plastic)
- Preservation box (aluminium, it’s a must)
- 1 tablespoon of CBD oil 5% with hemp (There is also CBD MCT oil)
- 1 tablespoon of Castor oil
- 2 tablespoons of Jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons of Cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons of Beeswax
- 3 tablespoons of Shea butter
- Optional : A few drops of essential oils according to your tastes (use only for the smell as it doesn’t change the hydration of the beard)
PREPARATION DIY :
1. Mix all ingredients (except essential oils) in a glass beaker and stir with a metal spoon or chopstick.
2. Heat your mixture in a Bain Marie (Heat water in a saucepan and submerge your container, without letting the water seep into the container).
3. When the mixture is homogeneous, remove the container from the water bath. (The container may be hot, remember to use gloves).
4. You can add 2 to 4 drops of the essential oils of your choice if you wish. (optional step)
5. Pour the preparation into the clean box.
6. Let it cool for at least 1 hour before closing the lid.
– If the balm is too stiff and dries too quickly, add more beeswax by melting the mixture again.
– If your balm is too hard, add more oil to the mixture by melting it again.
– Be careful not to exceed a few drops of essential oil, the smell could become unpleasant.
– Sandalwood, pine, cedar, tea tree, vanilla or Benjamin are the oils commonly used for this type of recipe, but it is up to you to find the one you like.
Soyez le premier à saisir un commentaire !
RECIPE for an APPLE CBD PIE
Cannabis ice cream