Recette spiruline & hemp bread
Try homemade hemp bread, which is very healthy and unique. The recipe is quite demanding and definitely not for beginners, but one day it has to start. Make sure the yeast is fresh, that’s the basis…
Spiruline & hemp bread
- 2 bowls
- Baking paper
- 21g of yeast
- 100g hemp flour
- 400g bread flour
- 2 tablespoons hemp CBD oil 15%
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon of spiruline
- Pumpkin seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Flax seeds
- Sunflower seeds
1. Crush the dough into a bowl and add lukewarm water, a tablespoon of flour and a teaspoon of sugar.
2. Let it rise in a warm place for 5-6 hours.
3. Pour flour into a clean bowl and add yeast to the hole in the middle, add oil and possibly seeds. Add lukewarm water as needed.
Do not mix unnecessarily long so that the dough does not lose bubbles. The dough must be pliable and must not stick too much.
4. Cover the dough with foil and place in the fridge overnight.
5. Take it out in the morning, make bread and leave it to rise in a warm place for another hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, place the bread on baking paper, cut at the top and place on a heated plate in an oven at 100 degrees.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes until golden.
Bon appétit !
Soyez le premier à saisir un commentaire !
Hot christmas wine