Here’s an easy recipe to make your own homemade CBD gummies !
These healthy gummies are made with real fruits and/or vegetables and are rich in vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre. In addition to being delicious, they are free of artificial preservatives and additives. All natural !
Preparation time = Approx. 1 hour
1. Réduire vos fruits en purée à l’aide d’un mixeur jusqu’à obtenir un mélange lisse et réserver dans un saladier.
For your fruit jellies you can use either fresh, frozen or canned fruit. Depending on the fruit, peel or remove any seeds first, as appropriate.
2. In a small saucepan without heat, add 240 ml of mineral water and without stirring sprinkle 8 teaspoons of gelatine evenly over the water.
3. Let stand for 2 minutes.
4. Then stir the gelatine and water, and heat over medium-low heat. The mixture will be very thick at this stage.
5. Stir the mixture constantly until it reaches a temperature of 74°C and liquefies.
6. For the hot gelatine into the fruit purée bowl and stir well.
7. Add 1 ml of CBD oil and stir the mixture until it is homogeneous.
8. Quickly fill the desired mould(s) with the preparation.
9. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
10. Remove the mould(s) from the refrigerator.
11. Cut your preparation into similar small cubes.
12. You can sprinkle your gummies with icing sugar or coconut powder to make them less sticky.
Your Gummies are ready ! Bon appétit !
You can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. To obtain the dosage of each gummy, count the total number of gummies you have made and divide this total by the number of mg of CBD contained in your recipe.
Set your intention first, how much CBD should you use? Do you want to eat the entire batch in one sitting or do you want to take two-a-day like a supplement? Some fruits contain an enzyme that will break down the gelatin protein structures and ruin your recipe: pineapple, kiwi, mango, ginger root, papaya, fig or guava should be avoided.
To estimate your final cannabis edibles dosage :
What concentration of CBD oil or concentrate are you starting with?
How many final gummies did you end up with?
This recipe suggests using 1mL of CBD. The percentage of your oil will determine the strength of your final product. For example:
1 mL of 5% CBD oil = 50 mg of CBD
1 ml of 25% CBD oil = 250 mg of CBD
Then simply divide the concentration by the total number of gummies you produce.
For example, if you cut your gum into 50 gummies, you will get :
– 50 mg of CBD divided by 50 = 1 mg per gummy
– 250 mg CBD divided by 50 = 5 mg per gummy
You see the difference? Concentration is important !
The formula to determine your final dosage:
Total number of milligrams of CBD used divided by the final number of gummies = dose of CBD per gummy.
You can refer to our DOSAGES page for more details on concentrations.
Soyez le premier à saisir un commentaire !
CBD funny muffin
Recipe hand, body & face cream