Make your own e-liquid
Tired of buying your eliquids? Want to start reducing your costs? We offer you a tested and approved recipe to make your own e-liquids! Here is a recipe to make 100ml of product but you change the quantities while maintaining the proportions. This recipe is without flavor to give you an authentic experience.
- A glass beaker
- Cooking thermometer
- Agitator + magnetic ball (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Hot plate
- 70 ml Propylene Glycol
- 30 ml Vegetable Glycerine
- 1gr of CBD Isolate (to have 1OO mg of cbd/10ml = eliquid at 1% CBD)
1. Mix 70ml of Propylene Glycol with the desired concentration of CBD.
2. Heat the mixture to 60°C while constantly stirring until condensation starts to appear on the inner part of the glass.
3. Remove the container from the heating plate and let it stand for 10-15 min.
4. Add 30 ml of Vegetable Glycerin, place the container on the hot plate and heat for 15 min at 40°C while stirring constantly. (350rpm MAX if using a stirrer).
5. Pour the eliquid into a suitable container.
6. Store it in a dry place away from heat for 1 year.
If you have any questions about the dosage of CBD, please check our dedicated page.
Soyez le premier à saisir un commentaire !
Recipe CBD Soap
Spiruline & hemp bread